Welcome to Holy Land Auction. Electronic auction platform of Ancient and Medieval coins.
Welcome to Holy Land Auction. The following terms and conditions will apply to this auction:
1. This is an electronic auction listed by Shick coins in association with G&G Numismatics.
2. The property put up for the auction is offered for sale by auctioneers themselves or by agents for other consignors.
3. The auctioneers have a right to divide any lot, to combine any two or more lots, or to withdraw any lots from the sale and put the lot up for sale again.
4. Only registered Holy Land users have the right to place bids in a current auction.
5. All estimates are in US dollars. The opening bids will be 80% of the estimate.
6. A 15% Buyer’s Fee will be added to the hammer price.
7. The auctioneer guarantees authenticity of any and all coins being sold. There is no expiration to this guarantee. Any coins subsequently found to be not authentic will be refunded for the item(s) purchase price.
8. No other returns will be accepted except on the grounds of non-authenticity.
9. The increment for the bidding procedure is 10% of the current bid.
|Amount of||the bids||Minimum increment|
|Up to||50.00 $||5 $|
|Up to||100.00 $||10 $|
|Up to||200.00 $||20 $|
|Up to||300.00 $||30 $|
|Up to||400.00 $||40 $|
|Up to||500.00 $||50 $|
|Up to||600.00 $||60 $|
|Up to||700.00 $||70 $|
|Up to||800.00 $||80 $|
|Up to||900.00 $||90 $|
10. Bids, once placed, are final and will not be rescinded.
11. Bidders personally guarantee payment for their successful bids.
12. All grades and descriptions are the auctioneers’ opinion.
13. Invoice will be sent to highest bidder after the end of the auction and must be paid within 14 days.
The winning lots will be shipped within 14 days upon receipt of payment.
14. All the lots are supplied with an Export Approval from Israel Antiquities Authority.
15. Shipping and insurance are at the buyer's cost and risk.
16. Cost of shipping by registered mail is 15$. Shipping by DHL, Fedex, UPS is available by additional request.
17. Payment methods:
Bank Transfer: Israel Discout Bank. 10 Rotshild blvd. Tel Aviv. Israel.
Branch name: ROTHSCHILD BLVD
Branch number: 100
IBAN : IL620111000000124171003
SWIFT CODE : IDBLILIT.
PayPal (add 3.5%): firstname.lastname@example.org
18. A 3.5% surcharge will be applied to payments made via PayPal.
19. All personal data will be kept strictly confidential and will not be made available to third parties.
20.By making a bid the buyer acknowledges his/her acceptance of these Conditions and shall be bound by them.
21. Important: VAT 17% will apply to final invoice ammount. For citizens of Israel ONLY.